Wish List for 2008

I'd need a bigger living room if I wanted to bring my bikes inside.
Of course, if I did, my wife would have me sleeping in the garage.

Old and Irritable?

No list. No wish. No wishlist. Some of us on this forum are --or are soon gonna be-- way beyond the male mortality rate that existed at the time of our birth. Am talking about the late 40's and early 50's. I seem to recall that, back then, the age expectancy life insurance companies were... betting on was 62 in the US of A, excluding war casualties, or 67 in Swizerland, on account of its controversial neutrality.

Today's world is our LIVING room my friends. Jamie:cool:

Too far away......

Jack:

The college is gonna replace their DeVilbiss downdraft waterfall paint booth this summer. It's just big enough for a large car. They will probably scrap it. I guess they are putting in some kind of dry process electrostatic precipitaion booth. Has all the explosion proof lights, central fire supression and it's even setup for supplied air breathing units. If you were closer, I'd make an offer on it.

Flip

Dam that sounds great could you ship it grey hound??Ive got one of the fresh air sets to. They suck draging around a car but with bikes you stand pretty much in one place.I guess if I had everything I need I'd paint more and die sooner.My setup is so bad I have to re light the furn.and water heater from my big fan blowing outwards and sucking down the stacks and blowing out the pilots if I forget to open windows on the other side of the house. Thanks Flip but I probably couldn't afford the elect. for a real booth.Ha Crazy Jack

Back