raymond braswell

Turbocharged
Hey guys I suggest we get together to cry in our beer that it is too cold to ride. Pianoman performs at the Raphael hotel, let's plan a night he is performing and have a little get together. Pianoman, what nights are you there?

I'd consider that! Even though it would be more of a drive for me, I'd still like to get together. If I would happen to consume more of the "coldest drink in the joint" than I should, maybe someone would put me up for the night (or down for the night).

Let's see how this evolves.

See ya.

Perfect!!! You guys can look at my 1968 TR 6 Trophy Model and tell me what you think I should do with it.

I don't need to look at it to tell you what to do, you need to buy my 70 Bonneville that has been sitting in my garage not being ridden and to park next to it.

Surely we can make this happen and hopefully Tomo & Pianoman could also attend. Maybe Hondax could find a little time too.

Keep posting the possibilities & we'll make this evolve. And Raymond's afterwords sounds good too.

See ya.

Sorry I'm Late

I thought all you regular guys had to work during the day and wouldn't be on line until this evening. Here I am trying to get a little nutrition in the "Bod" and try to stave off Alzheimer's by doing the crossword puzzle in the KC Star.

I'm playing every Thursday night at the Raphael Hotel from 7 - 11 pm. You're all welcome to come by and have a "Toddie". By the way, the food is excellent and not extremely pricey considering the entertainment has no cover charge!

Back