I am planning on it. The further out I make plans and start to introduce the idea the better off I am at this point. No more telling where I am going as I walk out the door.:(

Tom are you in? Maybe we could car pool?

I'm probably out... I have to work on the 20th. I don't go out at nights much anymore because I simply can't have any problems with my license and you know how I like the brown liquor :D... so I pretty much stay at home if I'm going to partake....

They threw me into a situation at work that is requiring lots of hours. By the looks of things, I'll be working kinda late Friday and here again Saturday morning. One good item that came up this week though, a potential trip to San Diego for a few days. I'm certain there will be no bikini's running around at that time. Rocord cold there also, right?

See you guys. Start planning for the next "get together" attempt Raymond.

This is like herding cats! I say we bag it because I don't want Pigr9 to use up a chit with his wife and new baby without all of us getting together! Let's try again soon. I will be cooking up a pot of Chili and watching football Sunday if anybody wants to stop by. Otherwise let's look for another window of opportunity.

As always, intentions are good, just that we all, from time to time, have to rearrange even the best laid plans.

I'll give it another try when we feel the time is right. Plans are to fly out of KCI tomorrow at noon, "beer"over about 4 hours in Denver, then on to San Diego. Back by Monday evening by 10:30 pm. Not much goofing off time, Sunday is ours so we'll make the most of it (especially with the wife & kids still at home, He, He).

See ya.

Back