I was not planning on a Thursday evening get together but if that's the way it falls. I'll need to see how the plans evolve to see which night you guys decide on, then see how "your choice" works with pending issues here.

I'm a Friday evening "Let it all hang out" kinda person.

See ya.

The only reason I suggested Thursday was that is when Pianoman performs. I would certainly be up for Friday. As a matter of fact every Friday I meet up with a bunch of friends at a different place each week. The girl that rode with us to Sedalia sets it up. Let me know what you guys think and I will set something up. We ought to get together, I am going nuts not riding.

I've been foolish many times before & stayed up til 2:00 am on a work night. I'm game for "majority rule" choice. I was thinking we would not be entertained by Pianoman in the same manner (sitting at the piano) as we would if he had a "rootbeer" in his hand. Although I truely would wish to hear him perform.

I guess what I'm saying is I could go either way. It's just that if we do it one way (early shutdown on a Thursday night), we would have to follow that up with another get together the other way (not really concerned about how late it is), or visa-versa.

Count me in :bch: !

Went to the Raphael Hotel last night and hooked up with Pianoman. Man can that cat play and sing. Anyway, we decided that the best plan would be to hook up next Friday from 6-8. Dave has a gig that starts at 8. I suggest that we meet at JJ's on 48th between Belleview and Roanoke. (just west of the Plaza). Hope you can join us! And pig9r if you can get out of baby duty bring photos...of the baby, not your bike.:bch:

I'm there! I just gotta figure out how to get there from here. We stickin' around to enjoy PM excersize his vocal cords, or headin' somewhere else after that?

See ya.

Pianoman heads south to do his gig around 7:45. He is fantastic, but a bit slow for my Friday nights. I'll be heading out afterwards and you or anyone who makes it is welcome to hang with me. More than likely I will head to Knuckleheads (biker roadhouse bar) which if you have not been I guarantee you will enjoy the music. I say next Friday, but the weather may still be pretty bad. If so we could do it the following weekend. Hope to hear from pig9r. Have not met him yet and would like to do so. Offer still stands to stay over at my house.:bch:

Back