Windows 10 Tuneecu help

As above, and I have found v2.5.5 to be more reliable to connect than 2.5.8.
Android connects immediately every time.
Anyway if you want to try 2.5.5 for Windows it is available in the Resources section of this site.
Hi R lll R turbo ...Joe from Ontario Canada...you are a knowledgeable guy on these rockets...iv got a weird misfire and searching from 1000-2800 rpm mostly in the lower gears...feels like a lean condition but I suspect it’s throttle sensor trouble...idles ok when hot ...before I go throwing money at parts without knowing will the..tune program you recommend help with diagnostics..? And can fuel ratios be adjusted...regards Joe

Hi R lll R turbo ...Joe from Ontario Canada...you are a knowledgeable guy on these rockets...iv got a weird misfire and searching from 1000-2800 rpm mostly in the lower gears...feels like a lean condition but I suspect it’s throttle sensor trouble...idles ok when hot ...before I go throwing money at parts without knowing will the..tune program you recommend help with diagnostics..? And can fuel ratios be adjusted...regards Joe

Hi Joe yes TuneECU is a very very useful tool. Definitely worth the few bucks for the cable from Lonelec.co.uk

Your problem could be a lot of things - check spade connectors on the coils for tightness, spark plug threads clean, how old are the plugs, spark plug leads crack free and no tracking happening, vacuum tubing crack free and all shoved up snug and tight, TPS might be dodgy but less likely on a Roadster, TPS/ISCV set correctly, did anyone ever remap the ECU, etc etc

Hi Joe yes TuneECU is a very very useful tool. Definitely worth the few bucks for the cable from Lonelec.co.uk

Your problem could be a lot of things - check spade connectors on the coils for tightness, spark plug threads clean, how old are the plugs, spark plug leads crack free and no tracking happening, vacuum tubing crack free and all shoved up snug and tight, TPS might be dodgy but less likely on a Roadster, TPS/ISCV set correctly, did anyone ever remap the ECU, etc etc
Cheer turbo I’ll go through it all again throw some new plugs at it...it just hit pretty suddenly...

Cheer turbo I’ll go through it all again throw some new plugs at it...it just hit pretty suddenly...
Hey turbo ...plugs are old ...the bike is pretty much stock other than a k&n filter and handle bars.....it has about 38000 kms...I did the valve adjustment about 3 weeks back ...so perhaps I’ve missed something when buttoning up the wiring or vacuumed lines...I guess tune ecu no longer does windows now ...I’ll have to try and get a spare android phone....or find another way to down load...,this bike is fun as hell when working properly...so would like to get er sorted..,

Hey turbo ...plugs are old ...the bike is pretty much stock other than a k&n filter and handle bars.....it has about 38000 kms...I did the valve adjustment about 3 weeks back ...so perhaps I’ve missed something when buttoning up the wiring or vacuumed lines...I guess tune ecu no longer does windows now ...I’ll have to try and get a spare android phone....or find another way to down load...,this bike is fun as hell when working properly...so would like to get er sorted..,

You can still get the Windows version, it's just no longer supported or officially recommended.

So the problem only started after the valve clearances? Def something upset by the work so, you will have to trace your steps as you say

You can still get the Windows version, it's just no longer supported or officially recommended.

So the problem only started after the valve clearances? Def something upset by the work so, you will have to trace your steps as you say
I know my clearances are good so it must be a bad connection I suppose..🤔

Please someone help with a similar issue, likewise I only have a laptop to used the blueatacks emulator so I can run software through the laptop, bought the recommended Lonetec cable, installed the cable, when I run the software it keeps saying it wants to turn Bluetooth on, there is nowhere in the settings for me to tell it to use the cable

Please someone help with a similar issue, likewise I only have a laptop to used the blueatacks emulator so I can run software through the laptop, bought the recommended Lonetec cable, installed the cable, when I run the software it keeps saying it wants to turn Bluetooth on, there is nowhere in the settings for me to tell it to use the cable

Not sure I understand, so you got a laptop (must be Windows or Mac..?) and are trying to run the Android version of TuneECU using blueatacks emulator?

Not sure I understand, so you got a laptop (must be Windows or Mac..?) and are trying to run the Android version of TuneECU using blueatacks emulator?
Sorry yes windows 10 laptop using a Android emulator to be able to open ecutune, the ecutune app opens fine but when I lick connect to ECU, it just wants to switch on a Bluetooth connection, it's not recognising that I have a usb connected and can't find a option to select use usb or no option to turn on a auto connect

Back