Windows 10 Tuneecu help

gedda

Standard Bore
Ride
2010 Rocket III
Hi All, Question regarding unsupported Tune ecu for windows.
I don't have any android devices (all apple) + windows 10.
I've downloaded Tune ecu version2.5.8 have purchased the obdii to usb connector and downloaded/installed the FTDi drivers, but I cannot get it to connect whatsoever.
Is there anything I can do besides buying an android device?
headlight fuses removed. battery on charge. etc etc.

I do get the red flashing light that briefly flashes orange a couple of times then back to red. And finally error message that it cant connect

Last edited:
Hi All, Question regarding unsupported Tune ecu for windows.
I don't have any android devices (all apple) + windows 10.
I've downloaded Tune ecu version2.5.8 have purchased the obdii to usb connector and downloaded/installed the FTDi drivers, but I cannot get it to connect whatsoever.
Is there anything I can do besides buying an android device?
headlight fuses removed. battery on charge. etc etc.

I do get the red flashing light that briefly flashes orange a couple of times then back to red. And finally error message is that it cant connect
I’ve found that if you connect the cables to the bike and computer with the bike off, and tuneecu not running, then start tuneecu, turn on the bikes electrical it will be a more reliable connection. Works for me.
Also, Windows 10 you shouldn’t need to download drivers. I didn’t and it worked perfect first time.

As above, and I have found v2.5.5 to be more reliable to connect than 2.5.8.
Android connects immediately every time.
Anyway if you want to try 2.5.5 for Windows it is available in the Resources section of this site.

I’ve found that if you connect the cables to the bike and computer with the bike off, and tuneecu not running, then start tuneecu, turn on the bikes electrical it will be a more reliable connection. Works for me.
Also, Windows 10 you shouldn’t need to download drivers. I didn’t and it worked perfect first time.
I have tried this to no avail so far

As above, and I have found v2.5.5 to be more reliable to connect than 2.5.8.
Android connects immediately every time.
Anyway if you want to try 2.5.5 for Windows it is available in the Resources section of this site.
Hi, Ive tried getting that v2.5.5 but doesn't seem to download the complete zip file.

Back