Wife called me a Hooligan

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
So it's 51f outside, and sunny, so the curvy street up to my house is fun :p I came off a corner at around 60 in 2nd and ripped it open to redline riding a beautiful power wheelie. Turn up my street, pull in to the driveway, and wifey pulls in about 1 minute later.

First thing out of her mouth:

"You're a ****ing hooligan"

Apparently she was at the little cafe overlooking that corner I came screaming out of buwahhahaha. I was smiling.

I get "you ****** **** **** ***** ***** **** *******" and it seems the same regardless of what I do. So nowadays I do as I please. Never gonna get permission so look for forgiveness. Never had that either but one day I might.

So it's 51f outside, and sunny, so the curvy street up to my house is fun :p I came off a corner at around 60 in 2nd and ripped it open to redline riding a beautiful power wheelie. Turn up my street, pull in to the driveway, and wifey pulls in about 1 minute later.

First thing out of her mouth:

"You're a ****ing hooligan"

Apparently she was at the little cafe overlooking that corner I came screaming out of buwahhahaha. I was smiling.

Rob,
The smart ones learn the lingo fast!

Now teach her, "fang".

Front rubber on tarmac means more wear means more $ spent on bike means less $ to spend on you 'insert name of relevant sweetheart'.

I notice you indicated wheelie and not power slide further reinforcing the above argument.

You are not a hooligan...you are a romantic fella making every little bit count for the woman he loves :thumbsup:

Back