Widow maker journey to the 200hp club

I wonder what the tune will think of the high filter in clean cool air for the ait sensor. I wonder in the ram air the air alot has the radiator blow through which is impressive with fan on. Just curious as it is different air temp for schizzel. Im gonna test and see yup thats what im gonna do what else do i got to do but play with widowmaker ;)

Attachments

• BA96A803-4C3A-4E61-BA4D-A783AD63EDCA.jpeg
    BA96A803-4C3A-4E61-BA4D-A783AD63EDCA.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 33
  • DAE85BC3-DFCC-4CEB-AF8F-964BDBD623DE.jpeg
    DAE85BC3-DFCC-4CEB-AF8F-964BDBD623DE.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 34
I wonder what the tune will think of the high filter in clean cool air for the ait sensor. I wonder in the ram air the air alot has the radiator blow through which is impressive with fan on. Just curious as it is different air temp for schizzel. Im gonna test and see yup thats what im gonna do what else do i got to do but play with widowmaker ;)
I was looking at your 3rd pic and was thinking what a novel use for a black pool noodle as a fork bumper !! Then I twigged they do not make Black pool noodles, but those three pink ones look cool though, you trendsetter you! ;) :roll:

But BEWARE It may have started with just those on a bike I bought.....

1595540012044.png

........ but it doesn't stop there! ;) :whitstling::roll::roll::roll::roll:

1595540126780.png

Last edited:
I had my throttle bodies bored, its in this thread, so a side note, if anyone else decides to do this do not forget to match up the adapters so theres not a 3mm step at tb and adapter, this 90degree ridge does not make good flow, mark, remove, dremmel, install, mark, dremmel, repeat until nice ramp is made (tiger paw and hand sand)

I had my throttle bodies bored, its in this thread, so a side note, if anyone else decides to do this do not forget to match up the adapters so theres not a 3mm step at tb and adapter, this 90degree ridge does not make good flow, mark, remove, dremmel, install, mark, dremmel, repeat until nice ramp is made (tiger paw and hand sand)
We had a guy on my Aussie Magna forum who used to keep Dremel in business de-burring the stock TB's 1-2mm lip on an exchange basis. He must have done 50 or so and also played around designing his own huge Alloy plenum with dual inlet runners to each of the 3.5 lite V6 cylinder's 4 valve ports for torque increases and having a run of them professionally sand casted.
I have one still, great drive and passion and ideas but they never worked better than stock on the dyno and weighed a LOT more but looked cool as hell fitted. :cool:;):(
Still have mine that I plan to attack with an airdriven die grinder to lighten up inside 'one day'.:)

Funny thing, looking back I thought the Au$800 in 2010 was a lot of outlay on my part for a brand new one, hand dremelled with fittting instructions and any hardware etc, including a milled ID plate with serial number I'll have to see what number mine was ! ;) :whitstling: :rolleyes:

I think he made about 20 for sale all up and had multiple prototypes sandcasted and quite a few casting failures on the complex casting even with final production runs. He spent hours dremelling out the TBs too for about $110 exchange too and finally his wife said he had to give it all away and focus on his real job and family, stop the Magna thing and sell it all. Sad but true reflection of life's values etc. 🤔😟

I drooled over his ALMOST complete re-painted, highly modded scroll supercharged, water injected and intercooled 2003 Magna AWD (Mitsubishi Diamante in the USA) and I saw later he sold it for about $10,000 after struggling to find a buyer. I still regret it all for him and no place for a 4th car of mine at home or cash at the time. He was and no doubt still is...a top bloke!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Funny thing, looking back I thought the Au$800 in 2010 was a lot of outlay on my part for a brand new one, hand dremelled with fittting instructions and any hardware etc, including a milled ID plate with serial number I'll have to see what number mine was ! ;) :whitstling: :rolleyes:

I think he made about 20 for sale all up and had multiple prototypes sandcasted and quite a few casting failures on the complex casting even with final production runs. He spent hours dremelling out the TBs too for about $110 exchange too and finally his wife said he had to give it all away and focus on his real job and family, stop the Magna thing and sell it all. Sad but true reflection of life's values etc. 🤔😟

I drooled over his ALMOST complete re-painted, highly modded scroll supercharged, water injected and intercooled 2003 Magna AWD (Mitsubishi Diamante in the USA) and I saw later he sold it for about $10,000 after struggling to find a buyer. I still regret it all for him and no place for a 4th car of mine at home or cash at the time. He was and no doubt still is...a top bloke!:thumbsup:
Not to divert from Kevin's topic too much ;) :rolleyes::whitstling: , but seems a few liked that story.
EZBoy was his forum name, and I found his thread and had forgotten my last interactions and posts with him after it had been killed by a subsequent abuser.

Not to divert from Kevin's topic too much ;) :rolleyes::whitstling: , but seems a few liked that story.
EZBoy was his forum name, and I found his thread and had forgotten my last interactions and posts with him after it had been killed by a subsequent abuser.
Subsequent or substance ? And you know i dont mind diverts from some of my post that probably make some go bless his heart

Back