Widow maker journey to the 200hp club

I'm honestly blown away by the flat torque curve, didnt expect it so even across the board, but it's awesome! I bet it's an amazingly linear feeling bike, have me thinking about adjusting Mufasa now to flatten it a bit haha.

Very happy for you Kevin. I hope it brings you many thousands of miles full of smiles.

Also, note SAE everyone, SAE reads a touch lower (about 4%), and most of the plots I've seen on these here boards are STD, including to ones I've posted.

Would not have been possible without key members of our community educating me over the years on rockets, and of course the man in the tin she'd himself imparting me with some assistance.

Were here then!;):roll::roll::roll: :cool:
Congratulations and I deny completely suggestions that I started the pink thing! Fake media! :whitstling: ;)

Your all 'True Blue' now though mate! :cool::cool::cool:
Quite a journey over the past year! Great job by all!
Very impressive numbers and you may even get a few more ponies on a cool night at the strip.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
1591679953993.png

Those tires still have a pink tinge but! You cannot remove that 'stain of shame' entirely.;):(:eek::p

Or maybe it it just that this sight is still seared into my eyes with a burning red crayon!;):p:D

P.S. for @Claviger see matching rear frame fill ins

Link Removed

Were here then!;):roll::roll::roll: :cool:
Congratulations and I deny completely suggestions that I started the pink thing! Fake media! :whitstling: ;)

Your all 'True Blue' now though mate! :cool::cool::cool:
Quite a journey over the past year! Great job by all!
Very impressive numbers and you may even get a few more ponies on a cool night at the strip.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
You never forget a thing. Lol thanks ish for all your help.

I'm honestly blown away by the flat torque curve, didnt expect it so even across the board, but it's awesome! I bet it's an amazingly linear feeling bike, have me thinking about adjusting Mufasa now to flatten it a bit haha.

Very happy for you Kevin. I hope it brings you many thousands of miles full of smiles.

Also, note SAE everyone, SAE reads a touch lower (about 4%), and most of the plots I've seen on these here boards are STD, including to ones I've posted.

Would not have been possible without key members of our community educating me over the years on rockets, and of course the man in the tin she'd himself imparting me with some assistance.
Great job Rob, truly amazing engine, sorry we dont have the time to dial her in and really do the engine justice, conrad knows he’s leaving some on the table and without the time we just cant get there but your work and nevilles parts are fantastic, no tom foolery, just gas from station, full exhaust and in the real world in that truck we were amazed at how it ran, even after pounding and pounding the engine just kept doing it. Very impressed! Very indebted to you and Neville and Les (who busted out that pipe in 5 days for that to happen) . Im finally a member of the 200hp club. Thanks for making a dream of mine come to fruition.

Very cool Kevin, I’m impressed! Good job Rob! It sounds perfect, no popping or gurgling, was it loud? What’s inside that muffler?
I posted another video this morning that got the camera at the tail pipe, even with the selfie stick it will back you off,

The first time we talked after @Joesmoe got the ball rolling on me asking you to build this, you asked what i wanted, iirc i said i was more than happy with the torque already i just wanted a 201hp bike to ride to track if i wanted, have some fun, (beat up on expensive bikes) ride through downtown on broadway, or just ride, you nailed it. I dont know if you will share but these guys understood the engineering of that step. I showed them the pictures and he gave me a tour oh 1 of his rooms. He used to build equipment for navy. Thought you would like to hear that. That knock sensor to detect in dots where detonation is happening at exactly by sound frequency of the bore pretty neat but he needs 2 days, dude that does that the engineer dude is in no hurry. So next time but hes excited to do it to the widowmaker as there will be no guessing of how close the engine is to detonating or is detonating, im excited to see exactly where the timing is according to the frequency of the bores, super excited.

Attachments

• 0E5B0A08-88C0-4CD9-AD97-92BCC5423300.jpeg
    0E5B0A08-88C0-4CD9-AD97-92BCC5423300.jpeg
    372.1 KB · Views: 18
  • B049BEAE-1A64-4DFE-BA64-9760184F4C73.jpeg
    B049BEAE-1A64-4DFE-BA64-9760184F4C73.jpeg
    293.9 KB · Views: 19
  • C77C1877-B201-495B-92BF-9474EC3C2C61.jpeg
    C77C1877-B201-495B-92BF-9474EC3C2C61.jpeg
    396.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 212F859E-E4CE-4A1A-98F9-1CDB1A81AE74.jpeg
    212F859E-E4CE-4A1A-98F9-1CDB1A81AE74.jpeg