Widow maker journey to the 200hp club

This is why so many emphasize tune to go with new headers, the stock tune is very lean.
I will definitely get it tuned after cams, when I get ozrider pipes on Mr. Speedy said he would look at doing something with map for headers added, should be here in a couple weeks. Now that I have correct tune in kinda throws today’s numbers out but I wanted an idea of where the bike was. I only know what I learn from you and the other great minds on here.

Yeah, it's always nice to know where you're starting. I did the same on 2 different dynos when stock so I would have a good basis for comparison later.
You should be in the 125-130 range now, you'll love the LMS exhuast, east to fit, works great.

Having fitted all the major pipes now, I have to say, CES and LMS are the easiest to fit and seal up.

EDIT: Haven't fitted viking actually, but I imagine it's also super easy.

I'm by noeans a expert so if Nev says anything about this tune listen to him. It looks to me like your very lean at 4 k and up some at 3k and up. To lean to pull the tators in my opinion. Infact I'd be making some fueling adjustments its way to lean. Again not a expert but anything above 14:1 can eat away at things. Properly tuned with tors you have more power to find. If you not going to make any adjustments don't put the Oz pipe on and run it around it will most likely be leaner.. or don't and you'll be removing the head and changing pistons before long. Like I said if Nev suggests anything listen and do.

Afr looked a little high 16.9 and 17
Yeah he said a little lean, I had wrong tune in 20368 stock is awful, @DEcosse saw issue and helped me get correct nels tune in, @Claviger has told me tune required and I am as soon as I get oz pipes on and hopefully a set of Neville lush cams, it’s unleashed now though can’t wait to get pipes on and check again with no taters before @warp9.9 strangles me for not getting them out yet

I'm by noeans a expert so if Nev says anything about this tune listen to him. It looks to me like your very lean at 4 k and up some at 3k and up. To lean to pull the tators in my opinion. Infact I'd be making some fueling adjustments its way to lean. Again not a expert but anything above 14:1 can eat away at things. Properly tuned with tors you have more power to find. If you not going to make any adjustments don't put the Oz pipe on and run it around it will most likely be leaner.. or don't and you'll be removing the head and changing pistons before long. Like I said if Nev suggests anything listen and do.
Copy that, I had wrong tune in, I had 20368 stock @DEcosse noticed and helped me load nels derestricted 20368 and I’ve asked speedy if he could tweak for ozrider pipes so I can run until I get cams in and go to dyno, if speedy can tweak I will go do another pull check Afrs and show him where his tweak put them at. Thanks warp for looking I guess you already know how much I value and take to heart your input

Yeah, it's always nice to know where you're starting. I did the same on 2 different dynos when stock so I would have a good basis for comparison later.
You should be in the 125-130 range now, you'll love the LMS exhuast, east to fit, works great.

Having fitted all the major pipes now, I have to say, CES and LMS are the easiest to fit and seal up.

EDIT: Haven't fitted viking actually, but I imagine it's also super easy.
Thanks rob I really appreciate your input I know you’ve been there and done that. Speedy is so smart I bet he will get afrs close with pipes until I get cams in and go in for proper tune. He probably won’t have to do a lot to speedys mapping I bet he gets it right on if he’s able to do, he said he would try to look at so I’m hopeful

0CCAC141-2988-4CA9-BF34-37C8F57B8F3C.jpeg
Had a little race with my granddaughter last night she got me by a little but I’ve already called her and said papa wants a rematch that I had a bad tune in my bike but now I’m ready, she said no rematch papa I won:roll:

Back