Widow maker journey to the 200hp club

Gonna have to have someone I trust help with the rest. I don’t have the knowledge to do the rest, heads pistons valves, so next year I hope to talk someone into helping or I work for Fedex and may just ship motor to Mr. Lush if he was willing to do the job, I haven’t spoke with him yet about asking if I can buy cams from him, next month I am gonna ask him if I can.
I talked to guy a guy that had Lush cams installed on his bike by Baxter Cycle in Iowa and was very happy. They are a great place with a great reputation. Would save a you bundle in shipping. They are fully equipped with an on site machine shop.

I talked to guy a guy that had Lush cams installed on his bike by Baxter Cycle in Iowa and was very happy. They are a great place with a great reputation. Would save a you bundle in shipping. They are fully equipped with an on site machine shop.
Thanks for feedback for thread as it may help someone in the future, I’m sure they’re good as well as carpenter, but rob doing for me is a really special deal, having Rob and Mr. Lush put together a build for what I want, priceless. Again thanks for thread info for future guys that want to build up there rocket. I believe Idaho red has said Baxter is top notch dealer. Thanks man

Back