Widow maker journey to the 200hp club

Mufasa watches over now, oh yeah it’s on like, yeah I’m gonna say it, donkey Kong! Finally I can crash

B506A4EB-1A14-4A6A-BC07-9E23B73A0E13.png
E89414FA-2C55-4239-8433-6C00E1CC00FB.png

Maybe I missed it, but why didn't you send the whole bike? Once you get the motor back, you will need to tune it. Rob has a proven tuner in his area.

Maybe I missed it, but why didn't you send the whole bike? Once you get the motor back, you will need to tune it. Rob has a proven tuner in his area.
I’m going through everything on bike, the Viking is making me a muffler pipe, so until I get that and change all bearings, brake clutch and throttle cables, rebuild calipers just a lot I wanted to go through this winter, I have a highly respected tuner in my area and if Neville says it ain’t right after dyno I will add pcv and ship to tommy at extreme.

Well thanksgiving is over by 2 hours and boom Xmas just happened for me, lush racing has parts ready for widow maker, shipping to rob soon. Maybe by Xmas I will get another email with a sneak peak at the custom slip on being crafted now by the artist known as the Viking, Xmas for papa is looking pretty good hehe, ok more to come stay tuned

Parts have shipped from lush racing heading to the aspiring one, while the motor is with rob getting beefed up I’m hard at work on brake lines, caliper cleaning, clutch and throttle cables, new bearings, handle bar swap to classic, a little winter maintenance. More to come

From Australia comes lush racing to widow makers rescue, via Claviger builds! Oh it’s on ! I cannot thank Mr.lush and Rob enough for making this come to fruition for me, I am so excited!

0A79559B-7303-4B71-9DFD-565752348FF5.jpeg
2AC2C34B-E121-4718-9D8B-1F7ECCF81A15.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Parts have shipped from lush racing heading to the aspiring one, while the motor is with rob getting beefed up I’m hard at work on brake lines, caliper cleaning, clutch and throttle cables, new bearings, handle bar swap to classic, a little winter maintenance. More to come
Gold star emulators have also been installed ( by me) did my own wrenching here ( biker style) hehe

Back