Who is the shortest ass that rides an r3

To all you guys with "Ducks Disease" I take my hat of to you all, the first time I saw Pete pull up back in Sept I thought Oh my Gawd how is he going to reach the ground .... But he did, good on you all for not letting your height stop you from owning and Riding a Rocket you have my Respect

Chick I new up in Darwin rode my mates Rocket , was out of town so putting feet down wasn't a big issue .. she took to it like a duck to water. She was a Kiwi girl that rode Bonnies back in NZ. She wouldn't have been much over 5" 2' or 3 .. no mods to the seat or shockies either.

I didn't really think that was politically correct, just funny. I don't doubt the size of the nuggets it takes to pilot a Rocket. I know lots of men that are intimidated by it's size and power. I'm sure you must have titanium ovaries to have the confidence to climb aboard.

I just can't get the picture out of my head of a Minion holding on with the bike launching away on a wheelie, body and feet flapping in the wind like a flag mounted to the handlebars, grin so wide all 32 teeth are showing, and the evil little giggle they have when they are being mischievous.
Astute my good man, very astute.

Chipmunk, there are a few other girls riding rockets out there, STB rode one for long time, Riding sunshine, Dusty rose and a few others, they are a little taller than you but let me say that a woman that rides a 900lb rocket has all my respect:)
My wife is 5'2" but she chikened out and settled for a Can Am Spyder:mad:
The Can Am is pretty awesome, I looked at it since it would eliminate the need to put a foot down. :p But come ON... ROCKET III!!!!!!!

Back