Who is the shortest ass that rides an r3

No I stole your title first at 5'3 mexican
clear.png
then the chipmunk came along and stole it off me:laugh:

ok so you have taken my title but i still think im the shortest guy riding an r3 . now do you live around sydney if so may we can organize a ride with me and Graham( another r3 owner ) not too far from me
Yep, at my 6'1" there is a difference, see the spencer village store put up pics from the last ride.

Bwahaha! And thus I reign supreme over the vertically challenged bikers! As soon as the bike is back from having it's tune-up, I'll be changing my chipmunk on a bike profile pic to one of me on the Rocket... So, it should look about the same.

Chipmunk, there are a few other girls riding rockets out there, STB rode one for long time, Riding sunshine, Dusty rose and a few others, they are a little taller than you but let me say that a woman that rides a 900lb rocket has all my respect:)
My wife is 5'2" but she chikened out and settled for a Can Am Spyder:mad:

Chipmunk, there are a few other girls riding rockets out there, STB rode one for long time, Riding sunshine, Dusty rose and a few others, they are a little taller than you but let me say that a woman that rides a 900lb rocket has all my respect:)
My wife is 5'2" but she chikened out and settled for a Can Am Spyder:mad:

Hell, Lupe!
You are one fortunate puppy just to get a girl to ride your own 14 gram Rocket!!!
ha ha ha ha ha :eek:
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Bwahaha! And thus I reign supreme over the vertically challenged bikers! As soon as the bike is back from having it's tune-up, I'll be changing my chipmunk on a bike profile pic to one of me on the Rocket... So, it should look about the same.
have you ever seen a bird on a buffalo , i think that would be a good descriptions and may look similar :whitstling:

You guys are hilarious. :thumbsup:
So would the politically correct term for a person of your height be a People McNugget? :D
I don't usually stick to "politically correct" terms. I think that factoring in height and the decision to wrestle the rocket... chick 'n nuggets will do... as long they are big brass nuggets.

And the "bird on a buffalo" phrase is definitely what influenced my profile name and pic. :D

I didn't really think that was politically correct, just funny. I don't doubt the size of the nuggets it takes to pilot a Rocket. I know lots of men that are intimidated by it's size and power. I'm sure you must have titanium ovaries to have the confidence to climb aboard.

I just can't get the picture out of my head of a Minion holding on with the bike launching away on a wheelie, body and feet flapping in the wind like a flag mounted to the handlebars, grin so wide all 32 teeth are showing, and the evil little giggle they have when they are being mischievous.

Back