Who is the shortest ass that rides an r3

I don't think she's shorter than 5'2". That's pretty dang short! She's about 5'4" maybe even a little taller? Although, I don't know how tall of shoes she was wearing last time I saw her.. lol. It's been a while since I've seen her.. She has a bright yellow 4-door Jeep now to match her Rocket.. I traded her my Corbin bags for her Leatherlykes and some cash to go toward my Jardines.. :) Miss the Corbins, but I don't have to worry about the Leatherlykes. Those things are tough!

Sooooo... How exactly do YOU maneuver the behemoth? At 5'8" I've got the shocks on the softest setting just so she drops a bit with my weight until I can get the lower shocks.

I don't think she's shorter than 5'2". That's pretty dang short! She's about 5'4" maybe even a little taller? Although, I don't know how tall of shoes she was wearing last time I saw her.. lol. It's been a while since I've seen her.. She has a bright yellow 4-door Jeep now to match her Rocket.. I traded her my Corbin bags for her Leatherlykes and some cash to go toward my Jardines.. :) Miss the Corbins, but I don't have to worry about the Leatherlykes. Those things are tough!

If u run into her tell her me and stb says hi

Not sure its overall height that counts, more likely leg length - my strides are 29" inside leg, can just about manage.

Sooooo... How exactly do YOU maneuver the behemoth? At 5'8" I've got the shocks on the softest setting just so she drops a bit with my weight until I can get the lower shocks.
well i have KONI rear shocks set on lowest height on spring setting and damping set on 3 for suburbs but i set to max on 4 for country gives a fairly plush ride and no bouncing when you go over bumps, not sure what height original shocks were as i bought my r3 with KONI shocks on it:D

Back