Where is the Triumph north america staff!?

Dread_Specter

.020 Over
Hello lads. Anyone know where the hell the blokes at triumph are ? I've got numerous issues I have to settle with them and they can't seem to be bothered to pick up the phone or call back. Things are somewhat time critical as I need them to do my stupid recalls properly and update their website accordingly so I can finish importing my bike into Canada before my deadline passes and I have to pay fees or see it crushed....And it's already been a week since my first voicemail.

And just a side-complain, what kind of company is this ? No toll free number or email to contact them ? This is rubbish....

I must say, the beast is amazing but I'm sorely disappointed in the company overall. The dealer I went do did a stupid botched job with my recall (they reflashed the ecu but they told me "oh, we couldn't balance the throttle bodies [as the recall clearly states to do before handing the bike back to the customer], and we couldn't perform the adaptation on the bike [which is also mandatory based on that same recall bulletin], here are the key, if you want it finished, we charge 100 bucks an hour (if not 115, I don't recall as I was scandalised). Plus I had asked them for an oil change and I was told it was 250$, so I told them to feck off). But not only so, they were supposed to do all the recalls on the bike to, yet, Triumph's website still states that there ARE outstanding recalls on you motorbike and bla bla bla, and I need this to say that all recalls were performed in order to get my import papers, so they probably didn't do all the recalls as I told them. Worst part is, they told me that they had lots of trouble because "the bike had been modified" and their "computer couldn't connect to the bike" or whatever stupid load of bollocks they gave me. Yet the only mod is a bloody Triumph off road system, which is as factory and usual as it gets. They were also surprised there weren't any catalyst on the bike, which as I understand it, is common for all '05s (built in 06/2004), so again, they look like a bunch of ignorant, overcharging bigots.

Bloody hell I'm steaming mad, I can't believe triumph accepts such incompetency and outright robbery from a franchisee.

importing your bike into Canada

Yes you can import your Triumph into Canada, lots of Canadians have done so.
My bike was new so there were no recalls on mine.But I do know of others that have done so with used bikes.
Ok DS, you have your bike in Canada now?
You have the RIV forms 1 & 2 ?
You have been to Canadian Tire to get the RIV done yet?
What recalls need to be done?
Why is the American dealer doing the recalls when you can get them done in Canada by any certified mechanic?
Recalls that RIV is concerned about are usually only related to making sure your lights are on on all the time and that you have the KPH label on your speedometer.
Answer the questions and I might be able to help.

Yes you can import your Triumph into Canada, lots of Canadians have done so.
My bike was new so there were no recalls on mine.But I do know of others that have done so with used bikes.
Ok DS, you have your bike in Canada now?
You have the RIV forms 1 & 2 ?
You have been to Canadian Tire to get the RIV done yet?
What recalls need to be done?
Why is the American dealer doing the recalls when you can get them done in Canada by any certified mechanic?
Recalls that RIV is concerned about are usually only related to making sure your lights are on on all the time and that you have the KPH label on your speedometer.
Answer the questions and I might be able to help.

Bike is in Canada, customs are cleared, RIV is paid but they need the recall lettre from triumph, recall was campain no. 386 which was done in Canada by that imbecile dealer.

Calling Triumph is like poking a dead slug with a stick. Nothing happens.

...Bloody hell I'm steaming mad, I can't believe triumph accepts such incompetency and outright robbery from a franchisee.
I fully understand where your coming from...been thar, didnt get a freakin T-shirt, I was so pissed off. Though I dont get where bigotry has a play...unless you be Muslim:eek: Or Catholic :eek: Or Baptist :eek: Profits, and thats where its at! Sorry, I digress.
Yep, I cant believe a re-comer to the Motorcycle arena would enable half-assed incompetent fux to carry their name. Must be all in the name of proftis...**** cant get past that profit motive. I love this RocketIII but I detest the service Ive known. Sell out now and buy silver, youll feel better soon.

I can't remember his name, but Triumph Canada is one guy in Ontario (Kitchener I think) that works part time and has had his budget cut so low that he can't make it to any shows of dealerships outside of his driving range.
Canadians may love Triumph, but Triumph certainly doesn't like Canada. If you don't believe me, just ask why it was that at the same time as Triumph US gained another demo truck, Canada mysteriously lost ours along with demo days.:mad:
You need to find a decent dealership, it's as close to support that we Northerners can hope for.

Back