Where is everyone getting their insurance from..and are they insisting on a tracker?

I'm with MC direct or one of their partners via them. Costs about 220 a year. No tracker fitted or asked for. I have considered getting one. My bike is old and not worth as much these days however.

Carol Nash - cheapest quote and no tracker needed. Although I do have one. Got multi policy to cover Rocket and GSX1400.

I got MCN for £236.84 when I checked online with a tracker. I have yet to see what they do for a multi-bike policy - I tried phoning them once but the guy on the other end wasn't very good so I'll try again next week...

A tracker in the UK is what 'mericans know as a LoJack.

A 'black box' in the UK is the unit that monitors how you are driving and is often a requirement for younger drivers.

Is the insurance for new Rocket 3 or the older model? I've got 2 bikes on a fully comp policy for £240, Rocket 3 Roadster 2011 and a 2005 BMW RT

I bought insurance from Suncorp (Australia) yesterday and they asked about a tracker, engine immobiliser or steering lock. It didn’t make any difference, they insured me anyway.
Best wishes.

Back