When To / When Not To

A 16tooth front sprocket will help with the high rpm's and oil consumption at high speed. 75 to 80 mph is just fine on mine even without the 16t.

We have inadvertently hijacked pianoman's thread....sorry pianoman....I'll pm you later flip re:klr's and sidecars.....definitely interested....

Back to waving.....

I used to be a nice guy and wave to everybody, now I deliberately don't wave back sometimes just to be mean........I then laugh as I ride on thinking that the dissed rider is all pissed off and will probably post on some forum about what a jerk I am.......what's wrong with me......I need help.....oh there's Mr. Jim Beam......

Sometimes me and my friends will all throw our left hands up high and wave like hell just to make the people we are passing wonder what kind of idiots we are. We have also put our left legs up and waved with them like I have heard the Aussie riders used to do. [Except with their right legs, harder to wave with your hand when you ride on the wrong side of the road.]

TOP TEN REASONS WHY HARLEY RIDERS DON'T WAVE BACK​

10. Afraid it will invalidate warranty.

9. Leather and studs make it too hard to raise arm.

8. Refuses to wave to anyone who’s bike is already paid for.

7. Afraid to let go of handlebars because they might vibrate off.

6. Rushing wind would blow scabs off the new tattoos.

5. Angry because just took out a second mortgage to pay luxury tax on new Harley.

4. Just discovered the fine print in the owner's manual and realized H-D is partially owned by those rice-burner manufactures.

3. Can't tell if other riders are waving or just reaching to cover their ears like everyone else.

2. Remembers the last time a Harley rider waved back, he impaled his hand on spiked helmet.

1. They're jealous that after spending $30,000, they still don't own a Gold Wing.

But to be totally fair, sometimes Goldwing riders don't wave back either.
Again, to facilitate understanding.......​
TOP TEN REASONS WHY GOLD WING RIDERS DON'T WAVE BACK.​

10. Wasn't sure whether other rider was waving or making an obscene gesture.

9. Afraid might get frostbite if hand is removed from heated grip.

8. Has arthritis and the past 400 miles have made it difficult to raise arm.

7. Reflection from etched windshield momentarily blinded him.

6. The expresso machine just finished.

5. Was actually asleep when the other rider waved.

4. Was in a three-way conference call with stock broker and accessories dealer.

3. Was distracted by odd shaped blip on radar screen.

2. Was simultaneously adjusting the air suspension, seat height, programmable CD player, seat temperature and satellite navigation system..

1. Couldn't find the "Auto Wave Back" button on the dashboard.
:D:D:D

Back