What will you do for Earth Hour?

fastfreight

.060 Over
Our webmaster invites us to participate, so what I plan to do is take a motorcycle with an obscenely large engine and spend an hour converting fossil fuel into thrust. But I'll try not to enjoy it.

Spotted owl? I am dining tomorrow on condor.

Then I will feed my pandas some snail darter chili.

Seriously, I am going to turn on every light in the house. Starting up the five bikes in the garage is an interesting thought, too. Maybe the 4x4 in the driveway, too.

I'm going to turn on all my amps and hit some out of tune power chords over here (my wife sent me my Red Special (Brian May) replica so I can practice...hasn't done too much good yet...but I'm trying.

Dennis

96 dtg Dubai
97 dtg Home

I'm going to turn on all my amps and hit some out of tune power chords over here (my wife sent me my Red Special (Brian May) replica so I can practice...hasn't done too much good yet...but I'm trying.

Dennis

96 dtg Dubai
97 dtg Home

Molinoman,

I too am a big Brian May fan. Could never understand why Freddie got all the glory. Brian May & Eddie Van Halen once played together on a blues album (cassette tape … or whatever) back in the early 80’s. Star Fleet Project I think it was called. If I remember correctly, Blues Breaker was the song they played together. I loaned it to a guitar playing buddy and never saw it again. It was one of the best jam sessions ever recorded … at least it was to me. One highly educated British rock star classically trained in the art of music sparring with one of America’s legendary garage band guitarists. It was the battle between nature versus nurture for all the world to hear.

Do you know where I can find it?

Got er dun . . . flipped off the main breaker, Lit a lamp on the patio by the barn . . . lit a cigar and cracked open a brew or 6. ;)

Spent the next hour reprogramming the tv, the alarm clock, the barn spray timer . . etc.

Good ol' Al

The local talk radio reported that someone was dispatched to Al Gore's mansion, and every light was ablaze, including landscape lighting in all the trees.

Back