Bizarro world or what!? Hanso stealing Jim's lines.
What are you drinking (dont be greedy share it) I did not steal his line I simply read his mind

"OoOooOOoo" see I just read yours and it was just full of big and little "O's":D

Actually I was thinking how much I hate locktite (the red stuff) sometimes. :(
Don't ask.

Yeah the Red stuff is very strong shame they don't make Black locktite but then it would alway be coming loose so that is why they made the blue stuff:rolleyes:

Hans,
your in box full again?
You're a hard man to catch sometimes..
ANYWAY,
We need a new updated version of our buckles.
Time for another "limited edition" run I guess,
since we're out of the last ones your magic pencil did up.
Now if your pencil isn't to mad about you whoring around with that electronic gizmo,
Ask it real nice if it'll start doing us up a new design.
Cool, of course.
Now, ARE you and Ann coming to the RAA????
Sure hope so..

Hans,
your in box full again?
You're a hard man to catch sometimes..
ANYWAY,
We need a new updated version of our buckles.
Time for another "limited edition" run I guess,
since we're out of the last ones your magic pencil did up.
Now if your pencil isn't to mad about you whoring around with that electronic gizmo,
Ask it real nice if it'll start doing us up a new design.
Cool, of course.
Now, ARE you and Ann coming to the RAA????
Sure hope so..
My box is not full besides you have or should have my e-mail address, I have the Pencil doing warm up exercises as we speak. unfortunitly I cant do even a trip to Nabiac at moment have to start doing some renovations on home which I though were not that urgent so no tripps for me 'cept hopefully later in year to my annual visit to Phillip Island for my MotoGP marshalling gig which only cost me very little. So I will keep on dreaming about getting over there for your RAA one of these years, Sorry:(

Try the Dunlop 404 in the matching size. Handles very well and is quite cheap if you order on line and lasts as long as any other brand. I paid $98 for the last one and free shipping.

Back