What size Airhawk cushion?

Gkiller

Supercharged
I am going to purchase an Airhawk seat cushion for my 06 Rocket Classic with Triumph dual get seat, and was curious as to whether I need a medium or large cushion? What size do you other Airhawk users have on your Rocket?

On the Roho Store website, the Rocket is blank on their fitment chart...?? The cushions are the same size except the large extends 4" further in front...

Thanks...any quick responses would be helpful, as I have a seller waiting to hear from me.

I was wondering that myself, My better half Hellraiser is having major hip trouble 50 to 70 miles is a long ride now. I'm going to go down to the Honda wingding at Knoxville. I believe it's the 6th. Through the 9th. Of July And if you can think of it they have it. All the vendors I have checked are going to be there everything from pop up campers to trikes, bells and whistles galore. I have road down to them before it's at the Knoxville zoo basically easier to find than the convention center parking, just thought I would throw that out there if anybody's close.

They have an R model that does not extend all the way up to the front of the seat, and keeps the family jewels from getting...well you get the idea...lol

I have had mine for a couple of years now, and I never go on a long ride without it.

Back