What happens after your motorcycle is stolen?

state farm is a half a banana company
for example you have a perfectly good bumper and some one hits u and bends your bumper so they want u to buy a rebuilt bumper (one that has been straighten and rechromed)
then they try to tell u it is an improvement and they want u to pay half of the bill. it makes perfect sense to them.
they have got me three times over the years. they would have made a lot more money if they hade just treated me right. 40 years of not buying state farm

State Farm sucks a big one. Around 25 years of not buying State Farm. All the other companies I've dealt with have been fine.

farmers got me
paid me $125.00 for a $6000.00 roof that the wind blowed off. now it only blew 1/2 off so i asked them to pay half $3000.00

State Farm sucks a big one. Around 25 years of not buying State Farm. All the other companies I've dealt with have been fine.
Hey, someone has to pay for Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rogers for their commercials. Just slip the consumers an extra $100 a month for the privilege of watching their lousy commercials. Evidentially the 'like a good neighbor' are all in Brentwood and Beverly Hills cause they don't live by me.

After a theft my Truck was fitted with an alarm system with its on IoT SIMM where it can be tracked/controlled from anywhere.

The critical computer toys contain signatures that can be tracked if they are stolen and reconnected to any network.

Planning to put a tracker on my bicycle. It is stored in a shared fitness room and chained, but even though it is several years old it would be better to recover it quickly.

I have to remind myself to call the police first 😁

The crooks got away, your bikes are gone and the police can not help you. It’s you and the insurance company, good luck. Do I sound cynical? You bet. I’ve been robbed before and there was no justice. We caught a man robbing my buddies place red handed and beat the chit out of him. That was justice. The police did take him away after we were done with him and never heard any more about it. Oh btw the cops did offer us application but we refused and became dentist.:D
Did you knock his teeth out?

After a theft my Truck was fitted with an alarm system with its on IoT SIMM where it can be tracked/controlled from anywhere.

The critical computer toys contain signatures that can be tracked if they are stolen and reconnected to any network.

Planning to put a tracker on my bicycle. It is stored in a shared fitness room and chained, but even though it is several years old it would be better to recover it quickly.

I have to remind myself to call the police first 😁
I suppose trackers make sense but only if the police do anything with it. We had six to eight surveillance cameras but they didn't seem to be interested in looking at them.

I suppose trackers make sense but only if the police do anything with it. We had six to eight surveillance cameras but they didn't seem to be interested in looking at them.
What you should have said in front of the police is let me look at the tapes and I'll go after the Mo Fos myself, and stay out of my way. If your not involved then swear to stay not involved. They get bat chit crazy if you threaten to do their work for them.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back