I don't think anything beats my Arai Rx-Q Flag Series - especially for a BritBike rider.

Attachments

• Helmet-tiny.jpg
    Helmet-tiny.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 81
Doesn't make any difference what you buy if it doesn't fit. Try some on. I ride a Shoei RF1000. Its a squid helmet but fits my noodle fine. I'm more of a function guy, looks are great when part of the mix, but its more important to protect my brain from serious trauma. I get paid to use my brain. (Less sweat, more anxiety).:eek:

Shoei X-11 has always been my fav. pick. I enjoy the good airflow, and usually use disposable earplugs while riding on long runs. The only drawback is having to wear sunglasses. I wish Shoei would put a flipdown sunvisor inside like some on the others do.

Shoei X-11 has always been my fav. pick. I enjoy the good airflow, and usually use disposable earplugs while riding on long runs. The only drawback is having to wear sunglasses. I wish Shoei would put a flipdown sunvisor inside like some on the others do.

Order a smoke visor for your X-11, available from many places. I use dark smoke, but light smoke may suit you.

I've had a lot of different helmets and I like the Shoei Brand. I currently have two Shoei RF1000's and just picked up another for the wife. It's a great helmet and its been out for quite a while so you can find new left overs at great prices.

My dad use to say "if you have a $100 dollar head buy a $100 dollar helmet.

I have a Roof Boxer V and love being able to flip from full to jet on the fly, plus it looks awesome in matte black with the mirrored black visor.

ROOF Boxer V - webBikeWorld

Only issue is that it is LOUD when you get up to speed.

I have a Shoei TZ-R for highway and it is quite good.

Looking to get a Shark Evoline when I can (tough as Shark doesn't have much of a presence in Canada) to replace both.

i would highly recommend the shoei qwest. Most full-face helmets seemed to be designed for the aggressive sport bike riding postion (leaning forward, leading with the forehead, with the chin more down and back), the qwest is designed (in a wind tunnel) for the more upright, relaxed riding postion of cruisers and touring bikes. It's also extremely quiet, of course this will vary with different windshield types and positions.

you mean the ones like us that, like what we call ****** rockets???? Just get something safe, fits well an is dot approved!!!! Ride free my friends!!! :d

Scorpion EXO 1000

I have a Scorpion EXO 1000 and love the helmet, but do have to wear ear plugs. Not because of wind noise, but because the exhaust note from my Jars reverberates in the helmet and is VERY annoying. I've ridden my Rocket with the half helmet I wear when I ride my Electra-Glide, and the noise isn't an issue with that on. Despite the nuisance of having to put the plugs in, I do love the helmet.

Does anyone have an ICON Carbon Lifeform helmet? I am looking at them and wondering how they work for a cruiser (straight up and down riding position, noise level, etc) My brother has one and loves it, but he rides a Gsxr, not a cruiser.

Back