What do you do when you can't ride

Since I have perfected paranthetically Google Earthing myself up into the ether, this is my view from the bridge...
074ea76a32daaa553ee14d6f2f173d27.jpg

I think that this winter's cabin fever might be getting to me...

Another day of freezing fog here. I will go do a little shopping with SWMBO, and then come home and tackle the mess that is my man cave. Hopefully I can figure out how much ammo and how many AR magazines I have. Then I may do some reloading for my 220 Swift, after all, it is prime coyote hunting time.

bob

I ride my Ski Door GSX. I would go nuts if I did not in winter. Me on the yellow helmet. About 600 miles so far this year. Looking forward to Quebec next month. 3 weeks and 3,000 miles on the sled.

Is that the Ski Door model with the turbocharged knobs?

It is flat - there's no denying it. But I get to ride it - in all of its flatness - 12 months a year. Makes it a pretty good motorcycle destination, in my book! ;)

Can't argue that point. Back to single digit temps here again this week.

I ride my Ski Door GSX. I would go nuts if I did not in winter. Me on the yellow helmet. About 600 miles so far this year. Looking forward to Quebec next month. 3 weeks and 3,000 miles on the sled.

This must be a recurring event, a buddy of mine did a similar trip back in the eighties. Bring a good machanic with you ,as i recall there was a lot of break downs along the way..

Did the same when I lived in Alaska...Arctic Cat 580 Powder Special with an 1 3/4" paddle track. Riding down a frozen river at speed through untracked powder is a special kind of experience

Did the same when I lived in Alaska...Arctic Cat 580 Powder Special with an 1 3/4" paddle track. Riding down a frozen river at speed through untracked powder is a special kind of experience
Yes - a COOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD one! (shiver)

Back