What do you do when you can't ride

TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
Work takes up most of my week, when i'm not working i'm usually riding the bikes. The weather here has been too cold and icey to ride. My cousin sent me this picture this morning of Northern Maine. I joined a gym, that exhausts me three days out of the week. The computer has become an addiction. Not interested in doing anything around the house till warmer weather sets in. I can only talk bikes for so long. Just curious what you all do to pass the time away,on that note i'm heading to the gun club...
http://www.deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf

Attachments

• 1526496_10153742281120078_15619122_n.jpg
    1526496_10153742281120078_15619122_n.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 66
Up here in Toronto, I still have literally 3 inches of pure rock solid ice covering my property, its deadly to just walk outside the front door. So what do I do? I go downstairs into my garage and sit on the bike, thinking what it would be like to ride... attach some external power accessories, and .. attach a battery tender to the bike.. watch the LED lights say "Battery full" as if it was ever not... Polish it over and over again... its tough here man. We're expecting temperatures of -17 to -20 again next week.

I'm incredibly lucky - other than some summer days when it's raining too hard to ride - I can ride all year long. Today I took the bike to work. It was 47 degrees F when I left - bracing ride! 30 miles - most of which was over 75 MPH. Felt great when I got to the office - but work soon blunted that feeling. Can't wait to go home!

I'm incredibly lucky - other than some summer days when it's raining too hard to ride - I can ride all year long. Today I took the bike to work. It was 47 degrees F when I left - bracing ride! 30 miles - most of which was over 75 MPH. Felt great when I got to the office - but work soon blunted that feeling. Can't wait to go home!

Tell us what its like to have sunshine and warmth... Tell us!! Describe in great detail... Something we haven't seen here since early October.

Back