What do deer think?

wilbur-t

Top Fuel
>Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was
>being interviewed by a French journalist and animal rights activist.
>The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked,
>'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer
>before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are
>you the one who killed my brother?' '
>
>Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they
>care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
>next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like
>the French.' '
>
>The interview ended at that point

Deer Hunting in France

Two French hunters have shot a deer. They grab the poor kritter by its tail and drag it back to their car. A forrest warden notices their clumsy effort and tells them that they'd better off pulling it by its horns. After a minute of hesitation, the hunters think it's a smart idea. They thank the warden and proceed accordingly.

After 30 minutes or so of pulling, they realize their car might have been parked in the opposite direction:cool:

Last edited:
Ted had a radio talk show in Detroit for a while. I guess his ratings weren't there or the Bro's in the Motor didn't approve but he don't any more for some reason. I have Fred Bear playing on the computer in the background right now. It serves to remind me of all the deer playing tag with cars around here.

Other things Crazy Ted was known for in Michigan include:-

After a successful days bow hunting he would donate the deer meat to local homeless shelter kitchens.

Initiated a program dedicated to teaching the blind how to bow hunt…I kid you not!............... I bet they were queuing up for Instructors jobs!?!??!

Then a couple of years ago he upped sticks from Michigan and moved to Texas and bought a property in Crawford adjacent to its most famous resident.

One Flew Over The Neighborhood Nest

Other things Crazy Ted was known for in Michigan include:-

After a successful days bow hunting he would donate the deer meat to local homeless shelter kitchens.

Initiated a program dedicated to teaching the blind how to bow hunt…I kid you not!............... I bet they were queuing up for Instructors jobs!?!??!

Then a couple of years ago he upped sticks from Michigan and moved to Texas and bought a property in Crawford adjacent to its most famous resident.

They deserve each other...

Back