What did you do to your Rocket today?

¡¡¡Saludos!!!
Compré un motor de arranque de reemplazo para mi R3, tengo la intención de recorrer 250,000 km con él y en algún momento podría necesitar cambiarlo
IMG-20200307-123334.jpg

150€

¡¡¡Saludos!!!
Compré un motor de arranque de reemplazo para mi R3, tengo la intención de recorrer 250,000 km con él y en algún momento podría necesitar cambiarlo
IMG-20200307-123334.jpg

150€
¿De qué es ese entrante? No parece fresco.

What is that starter from? It does not look fresh.

[QUOTE = "Boog, publicación: 691409, miembro: 5015"] ¿De qué es ese entrante? No parece fresco.

¿De qué es ese arranque? No se ve fresco. [/ CITA]

It is from a 2006 Rocket the motorcycle was in a garage on the coast near the sea so it has some rust and is dirty, the indicator marked 8000 km

@1BigDog asked me on Facebook what difference I felt after the RAMAIR install this weekend. I said the roar was the biggest difference and that I don't seem to have any crickets.

Well, on the way home today I accidentally twisted the go grip to WOT and as the ton slipped by, I suddenly got an extra push that wasn't there before. I can only guess that the extra breath Brahma was taking from the more free induction is the reason. It made me happy. I like a nice surprise...

Back