What did you do to your Rocket today?

Rode mine on salty roads and didn't wash it ..........can hear it corroding from here!

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Hi frank how you doing not spoke for a while.How's the problem going you no the getting it going problem:whitstling::laugh::laugh::laugh: Salty roads hope they sorted them by Thursday down your way have to bring me bucket and sponge with me

It's an unpleasant endeavor your bike eventually guilts you into doing. You end up getting wet, the neighbors use it as a chance to stop and bother you, and it's especially stressful if the weather is actually pleasant enough to ride the thing.
Would not recommend.

I like washing the bike, I do it every time it gets dirty (every time I go out in winter). gives me chance to look her over for any issues such as rust spots or cable / connector covers coming loose. Its how I noticed slight leak from forks last time I cleaned her.

Just looks cool when she's clean and shinny.

:)

Well it was 71 degrees when I got home from work but sad to say I had other matters to attend to so all I got to do was look at the Rocket and admire it for a few moments. I know, my priorities are seriously out of whack.
But why was it at home when you were at work? That makes no sense to me at all...

Back