What did you do to your Rocket today?

Fixed my keyless remote, possibly the easiest fix ever on the Rocket. It would manually arm and disarm, but wasn't working by proximity to the bike. Ken said that was really odd, sent me a new board, but also sent a new antenna, he said try plugging the new antenna in first, just for the hell of it. Unplugged the old antenna, plugged in the new one, dash and remotes lit up immediately, waiting to hear if he wants the new board sent back.

@DEcosse, customer service after the sale, that’s what I’m talking about right there. Warranty what warranty if it has a problem he fixes it:D, key switch goes bad buy another one over and over:evil:.

Installed the new battery, took about 3 seconds, I think I’ll take a break, more thread cleaning tonight though with the tap and die set

Attachments

• BA19685D-AE6F-4BF7-9CCF-1956D4BF9C7E.jpeg
    BA19685D-AE6F-4BF7-9CCF-1956D4BF9C7E.jpeg
    262.5 KB · Views: 7
  • C41A01D8-1AE3-4F96-8BB9-4844C0AB7940.jpeg
    C41A01D8-1AE3-4F96-8BB9-4844C0AB7940.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 7
Not exactly today but VERY recently:

Installed new Barnett CF clutch and springs with some help and support from here.

Stripped wheels and dropped them off at powder coaters. The wait is killing me already, like a kid waiting for Christmas! Goes without saying there will be pics posted, wouldn't miss an opportunity to show off my bike.

In the process, binned the Cobra off the back and the Metz off the front. Neither were worn out but both were over 6 years old and had stood for a long time (no idea where) so have replaced with Bridgestone Exedra Max and an H50 for the front, will see if it transforms the handling as I have read on here :thumbsup:

Back