Well the hot shots might be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't read this site for girl pics either, but the thread title is not misleading. If you're not interested in guns or girls in swimwear then don't click on it. It's your choice, it's really not that difficult.
Boy are something else. You know some folks never realize how stupid one can be until you open your mouth and speak. Kind of get the feeling you don't care to much for me.? Everybody else including Steve and tripps saw through my bull. You on the other hand had to come back with your superior comment. Sad but i got one for you tool 158871.gif

I think that's what's 'good' about that thread. You can't accidentally see girls, totally agree with keeping that kind of image in the FD section and titled accordingly to keep the forum on the whole work and family friendly.

Sometimes it’s almost as if some blokes on here have never seen a set. Anyway, for me, the issue was more about being able to get on the site at work. A motorcycle forum was borderline at the best of times but throw in soft core pawn and you risk it being blocked. I also hated opening a page with my kids (when they were little) behind me at home and having a naked woman pop up. There was a particularly immature member on here who delighted in putting up something like that every time an argument got a little heated. He thought he was funny but simply didn’t get it, accused people of being prudes etc.

I left a couple years ago because it devolved into a religion and right wing politics site.
Yeah I'd rather see T&A than that. As long as the label is correct. I never get tired of looking at lines of a fine bike or the lines of a fine woman.

You know some folks never realize how stupid one can be until you open your mouth and speak. 158871.gif

Lol! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I mostly come here for the lols and you never fail to disappoint. I think you need to change your avatar back - the rear end of a donkey was far more relevant. You're not only just getting that feeling now? It takes you a while to catch on doesn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back