Well the hot shots might be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey where's our resident boobie inspector?:):):)

Studying.;):confused::D

images

OK, I’ll bite.

This site, like other MC forums I’m part of, is really just for R3 stuff. When sites start getting into politics, religion, sex and even worse—cat videos—I find another site.

What I see many people do is share the same meme on every site they’re on. It’s usually old and not very funny...but they share it, anyhow.

I’m a mod on a couple other sites and we’re fairly strict about what content stays. If it’s not at least peripherally related to the topic, it’s deleted and the poster is warned. Twice and they’re removed.

I don’t think any of us are only on one site—so those sexy jokes and cat videos can be posted elsewhere. I come here for the R3 stuff.

Yeah, I sound like a grumpy old codger, but that’s just my opinion.

OK, I’ll bite.

This site, like other MC forums I’m part of, is really just for R3 stuff. When sites start getting into politics, religion, sex and even worse—cat videos—I find another site.

What I see many people do is share the same meme on every site they’re on. It’s usually old and not very funny...but they share it, anyhow.

I’m a mod on a couple other sites and we’re fairly strict about what content stays. If it’s not at least peripherally related to the topic, it’s deleted and the poster is warned. Twice and they’re removed.

I don’t think any of us are only on one site—so those sexy jokes and cat videos can be posted elsewhere. I come here for the R3 stuff.

Yeah, I sound like a grumpy old codger, but that’s just my opinion.
This is the only site I'm on.

And hopefully you will keep your word. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back