Well it is that time of year

captain jack

Turbocharged
Just a message to say " all the best for Christmas & have a bloody good new year". Recent events have taught me that doing nothing is a wasted day. I am writing this with "Barbagris" (Chris) in mind as he looks after his ailing father. I have cared for my wife for 15 yrs as she worsened with MS and its a tough job, worse still for me was her death just last month & I would go back to that hard work in a heartbeat just to have her back. Anyway the result is that I have booked my place on the California super bike school, & a short tour in France for the summer, In filled with a few tours of various areas of the UK & I hope for 2017 maybe the coast to coast of America with Eagle Tours who had a stand at the UK bike show in November. All in all I hope you all have a great Christmas, live life to the max & don't waste a single day. I hope Chris can deal with his problems but remember you have a life too. Also if Battersea is reading this then I am thinking of you too, I know you have been ill & I have seen nothing of you on here for a long time, I hope you are ok.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I am glad to hear that you a pushing forward and continuing to live life to the fullest. Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Sound advice Jack. I wasn't aware of your wife's illness and I'm saddened to learn of the difficult time you've had and of your loss. Great to see that you're planning some pretty good therapy for yourself. I hope you have a fun, healthy and prosperous beginning to this next chapter of your life.

Sorry for your loss mate, my wife has a close friend with MS she has had it for 10 or 12 years and is still working as a nurse. She takes ALOT of suppliments etc and seems to manage it well

Sorry to hear of your loss Jack...all the best of the festive period and glad to hear you planning on making the most of your time

My condolences on the so sad loss of your "heart".
Let us know when you are doing the coast to coast US ride.
Save lots of money - you don't need a touring guide.
Have done it and would be willing to help you if needed.

Anyway the result is that I have booked my place on the California super bike school, & a short tour in France for the summer, In filled with a few tours of various areas of the UK & I hope for 2017 maybe the coast to coast of America with Eagle Tours who had a stand at the UK bike show in November.
Spain is always open too. :thumbsup: - Seems my dad may be getting a bit of a reprieve too. I'm still on standby - but after speaking to his doctors - for now still in Spain.

Back