Weight loss - really?

I removed windshield, bags, brackets, hitch, passenger floor boards and a few misc things from my Touring, 106 lbs!
I run mine with back rest off, until my wife ever agrees to go for a ride. Windshield only while its cool out. I always thought windshields look like a bike is wearing specs. I would remove the bags and hardware but they're just too darn useful. I can get alot of groceries in there. And now i dont mind going on short errands to the grocery.

That is unfortunately not an option here in Germany. Each vehicle needs to pass the bi-annual mandatory emission test remain be road legal. Tampering with the exhaust is a big no-no here. The Rocket 3 passes the Euro 5 regulations. This means that any legal aftermarket exhaust would need to match this criteria. This pretty much kills the exhaust aftermarket here in Europe.
Thats why id like us to stay out of any international "accords". At leat not if other major players arent in.

I run mine with back rest off, until my wife ever agrees to go for a ride. Windshield only while its cool out. I always thought windshields look like a bike is wearing specs. I would remove the bags and hardware but they're just too darn useful. I can get alot of groceries in there. And now i dont mind going on short errands to the grocery.
Yes, it's temporary, but I didn't think the bike could possibly get any faster, but it's noticable.

I could see 50lb diet pretty easy. I think I’m gonna shoot for 100lb diet. Saved 11.8 lbs with my batt change
Tail tidy , exhaust, wheels and mis. Nuts and bolts

Back