WANTED I PHONE 8 PLUS

There’s a big difference between 7 and 8 despite them looking identical, I have both 7 work phone 8 personal phone.

The 8 battery life is notably better, the 7 dies within a day, the 8 will go nearly two full days on a charge.

There are key differences in components that make the 8 battery last a lot longer. Besides that they function the same, look exactly the same, and you can’t tell the difference in speed at all.

There’s a big difference between 7 and 8 despite them looking identical, I have both 7 work phone 8 personal phone.

The 8 battery life is notably better, the 7 dies within a day, the 8 will go nearly two full days on a charge.

There are key differences in components that make the 8 battery last a lot longer. Besides that they function the same, look exactly the same, and you can’t tell the difference in speed at all.
I had the 7plus and now have the 8plus ..... battery life was exactly the same on both of them .... if I am lucky I will be on 25% battery by the time I go to bed .... I charge mine daily ..... i had the 7 previously and changed to the Plus hoping to get more battery .....if I didn’t need the larger screen then I would have stayed with the basic 7 with a morphie Juice case

na,he says the 7 + will do,its all about the condition and price :whitstling:
i have also put an ad on my bmw site,most of them take the piss with the price they offer,ypu may as well buy new from apple.:banghead:
but if you put an ad up to sell gear they want it for **** all.tossers.:D

na,he says the 7 + will do,its all about the condition and price :whitstling:
i have also put an ad on my bmw site,most of them take the piss with the price they offer,ypu may as well buy new from apple.:banghead:
but if you put an ad up to sell gear they want it for **** all.tossers.:D

Looks like £649 then ,that’s the cheapest I can see, most dealers are forced not to discount or lose the ability to sale the product, had exactly the same when looking at a B and W Zeppelin a few years ago.

Back