WANTED I PHONE 8 PLUS

is anyone selling a iphone 8 plus,
or know of any good deals new
thanks all.:D

I’ve got the 8 plus ....had the 7 plus before it .....can’t notice any difference between them whatsoever......except the 8 has wireless charging and you can get that on the 7 with a morphie case........ I had the ltd red 7 plus 256gb ...sold it for £500 and bought the 8 plus 64gb for £800 :banghead::banghead::banghead: the only benefit I get is that I buy them through my business so I can at least get the Vat back

its my son who,s after one so kids know best don,t they ?
Get him a 7plus .....he will never know the difference .... I got mine end of last year ...they might have come down on a price a bit since then ...... have a look on very.co.uk catalogue shop .... I bought series 3 Apple Watch before Xmas and got 10% new customer discount .... they were doing the same deal on the phones as well and they were no more expensive than the shops .... I don’t know if the deal is still on

Did you check Ebay?

I wouldn’t buy an iphone off eBay unless it was brand new and still sealed with proof of ownership .......the problem with buying a used phone is that you don’t know who has owned it or how many people have owned it previously so it could get blocked at anytime ...And I’m sure if it develops a fault Apple only honour any warranty with original bill of sale ....and stay away from “Apple insurance replacement” ...these phones are refurbished and not new ..... I bought a new boxed and sealed insurance replacement.... it had faulty software as soon as I turned it on!...... also beware of seller saying (easily unlocked) .....yes it is easy but the phone must have been in contract for a minimum of 6 months before the code is given to unlock it ...... unless they are sim free (which is not the case with a contract phone) they lock to the first network of the sim inserted

also regarding ebay,
i would rather sell/buy stuff off sites i know and kinda trust.
you can always slag the life out of them if they screw you up.:whitstling:

Back