want to change pipes

Has anyone explored Kopi Craftwork....that guys has couple of video on YouTube( I could not paste them here somehow)?????

Hello JCrowder and welcome from Virginia.

It looks like the bases are covered now with the major options on exhaust. Let us know which you go with. I went with TORs when I bought mine new and now at 70K+ miles am moving to a full Viking exhaust.

My niece used to work at Dillon's HD until a few months ago. Now she works at Defiance Harley Davidson in Omaha. Good people I think in the bike world in and around Omaha.

If you are only concerned with sound and not performance, and if cost is a major factor, you can look on Amazon. Pretty sure stock crossover is 1 3/4" diameter. You can buy two universal mufflers and lose the huge stock ones with the cats. Or remove crossover also and go 3 into 1. Might have to fabricate some mounts, will probably not bolt right up. Pic is after I changed header, but muffler is from Amazon.
IMAG0487.jpg

If you are only concerned with sound and not performance, and if cost is a major factor, you can look on Amazon. Pretty sure stock crossover is 1 3/4" diameter. You can buy two universal mufflers and lose the huge stock ones with the cats. Or remove crossover also and go 3 into 1. Might have to fabricate some mounts, will probably not bolt right up. Pic is after I changed header, but muffler is from Amazon.
IMAG0487.jpg
Let’s see the other side where you got them K&n s swinging out to the front.

It’s worth sharing that I have CES headers, heavy gauge steel, ceramic coated, dyno tuned, and I notice very little difference in heat from the exhaust vs stock. It is only noticeable in stop and go traffic with high ambient temps.

Also, why buy a nice bike and cheap out on the exhaust? Save up and buy a good system you like. There are several great options, all perform well, and properly tuned will not bake your leg. Being blunt, if your pipes make you uncomfortable while riding, something is not right.

Yesterday i purchased a rocket III roadster my first experience with the rocket. I need information on pipes something affordable and will I need to reprogram the ECU, and how do I go about doing that. Need help. Thanks in advance.
I bought my 2015 R3R with Triple D Racing stainless pipe already on the bike. I like it, if you like on the louder side. Its on ebay, I wanted to look up and see, I believe its under 500. When I checked the tune, it was stock. No popping or any other issues that I have noticed. Have put 1000 miles on it now, as the weather gets better here in the Pacific Northwest. Just put Ramair on and Dyno with tune is scheduled for Friday.
Welcome to the group, and a lighter wallet

Attachments

• 20200405_160124.jpg
    20200405_160124.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 23
Yesterday i purchased a rocket III roadster my first experience with the rocket. I need information on pipes something affordable and will I need to reprogram the ECU, and how do I go about doing that. Need help. Thanks in advance.
[
Welcome to the group
Aside from all the carpenter pipe you could also go look at Triumph Rocket III | Laidlaw Motorsport Services

Back