Viking Saddle bags?

The bags themselves seemed good to me. The mounting hardware required some work and borrowing of screws from the bike.

Eventually the quick release broke on me too and I never bothered to replace it. The paint flaked off, metal rusted, eventually just broke.

Affordable prices though.
One warning if you think they're waterproof they are not. They close pretty tight but water found its way in during a long wet day on the highway. You'll need to bag your bags if in a similar situation. I did use the plugs provided to close the premade holes.

Yep, the USA made Easy Bracket originals for R3s are good but do rust too and can break the tabs if over loaded but are easily repairable.
The tough and rust free R3 custom stainless steel version from @Mittzy are the duck's guts to go with his Quick Detach sissybar system work great.
Quick Release Sissy Bar Kit 3rd run
And
Quick Release Saddle Bag Brackets to suit QR Sissy Bar Kit

Mittzy also made/makes the sissy bar itself and a luggage rack he couldn't source the pads though.

Stainless Easy Brackets
4 years ago $150 for the pair + shipping and they are Stainless Steel to suit the third run QR Sissy Bar Kit.
They each have a keyed Alike locking barrel in them.
1615868049781.png

Back