Vegas Guy : Ziegler Monster

WELCOME!!! I had to leave Las Vegas a few years ago due to work... but the plan is "I'll Be BACK!" :ninja: ...in the not too distant future... :D
What's your new girl's name?
-MIG

WELCOME to ya, from WA State! :thumbsup:
Check out the "Map" button at the top.
Put yourself on there and check out other Rocket members in your area. :D

Welcome form Utah. Will check out your channel! Probably already seen some of your vids and don't know it!!

You guys are awesome..

Thank you so much for the welcoming arms and for the support on the channel. It means so much to me

I hope to have a video with the adventure of picking up the new one very soon
Welcome from South Australia

Another welcome from Florida

Welcome David" I spoke with you several times on your youtube channel some time ago while you were in a parking lot talking about your ridding experience's, and how you really liked the rocket 3; Having said that you will get some good input on this site when you have any issues in the future. "Good luck and Be Safe big guy!

Hi David and welcome From Christchurch New Zealand.

Been a following your channel for about year.

Welcome to the forum. I too have seen many of your Utube videos including the unfortunate accident.

Glad you were able to get another R3 - time to start the mods (again)!

Welcome ! You are one of the reasons I bought a Rocket ! I think the first video of yours that I saw was shot around Jordan lake near my home in Cary NC !

Welcome from Spain.

Welcome from Cleveland, Ohio! I subscribed to your channel about two years ago and have enjoyed your videos.

Welcome from Illinois...Enjoy sharing some time here.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back