Vegas Guy : Ziegler Monster

David Ziegler

Standard Bore
Ride
2018 Rocket Roadster
Hey!

My name is David Ziegler and I live in Las Vegas!

I have a 2018 Rocket 3 Roadster with the Red Stripe Stock for the moment..

I had a 2011 but I unfortunately totaled my beautiful baby named “Miss Rocket” breaking my arms in the process .. but I’m alright!

I have channel where I post adventures and stuff like that. Very happy to be here with you guys!

Sorry about the Vulcan Video lol still figuring this place out and how to edit

But there’s a ton on that channel

Hey!

I had a 2011 but I unfortunately totaled my beautiful baby named “Miss Rocket” breaking my arms in the process .. but I’m alright!

I have channel where I post adventures and stuff like that. Very happy to be here with you guys!

Welcome David" I spoke with you several times on your youtube channel some time ago while you were in a parking lot talking about your ridding experience's, and how you really liked the rocket 3; Having said that you will get some good input on this site when you have any issues in the future. "Good luck and Be Safe big guy!

Welcome to the forum. I too have seen many of your Utube videos including the unfortunate accident.

Glad you were able to get another R3 - time to start the mods (again)!

Hey!

Welcome ! You are one of the reasons I bought a Rocket ! I think the first video of yours that I saw was shot around Jordan lake near my home in Cary NC !

Back