Vague history Rocket with Jardines!!

Nick&Roxie

Roxie in Sydney
Ride
2009 Triumph Rocket
Hi All, I have a 2009 (45,000 kmts) Rocket with Jardine's fitted. Original air box and I've yet to find a Power Commander. She pops beautifully on over run but I am told that's not a good thing. She runs sweet and seems very quick. So what checks, what do I look for and where do I go from here?
rear.jpg
and sounds awesome when closing in on the limiter Help please rear.jpg rear.jpg

Hi....Gut the airbox and fit 'Ramair' under the bearclaw....get that Power Commander and auto tune....you WILL notice the difference...just sayin.

Hello Nick&Roxy and welcome from Virginia. Sounds like a great low mileage bike you have. The easiest advice has been given and you can read for hours about all the other changes we have made to our bikes.

If you would please, go over to the introduce yourself thread and tell us about the two of you. Does Roxy ride with you on her own bike for instance? Always looking to get more folks onto their own bikes when we can.

Boogs right get over to introduce yourself and let the journey begin! Lots of good people and unbelievable amount of knowledge of these beasts. Welcome from Kansas City.

Back