Jamie, you are on thin ice....

Am with Raymond on this. I'd buy a Bonnie T100 right away. The problem is that my references (and yours?) are painfully dated. The "V-Rod rip-off" referred to earlier on in this forum ain't no rip-off to most aspiring bikers. I mean teenagers. They have never seen a V-Rod. Or if they have, they've not paid attention to it. At least not as a mount they could possibly relate to. A late thirty/early fourty wealthy man's toy. Jamie:cool:

Careful now Jamie. Least we forget that the Bonnie standard, T100, Thruxton and Scrambler is now built entirely in Thailand, merely a neighbor to Korea in a global sense. I wonder if Walmart will become a Triumph franchisee.......:D

Hey Tom they sold those at that shop on 40 highway in Independence where we were going to use the dyno but it was broke. I guess they couldn't sell enough of them because they went out of business. Their major selling point was that Housong manufactures parts and engines for the Jap companies so they are essentially the same bikes. From what I saw they were a far cry.

Back