I dont believe in spoiling them dinner is still her job.

Mine doesn't like cooking, and is a terrible cook. I like cooking, and I think I'm pretty good at it. I hate cleaning up after myself, my wife likes cleaning, weirdly. I think I have it pretty good, when I gutted the lath and plaster in the living room one day without telling her, she got home, saw 2 rooms 3 feet deep in lath and plaster, changed clothes and got her wheelbarrow. When I tore the roof off, 44 squares x 3 layers thick, she wheeled every bit to the burn pile. She's not too spoiled. And I think @Azisbest just might be taking the piss. ;)

Master is definitely master here haha and yes I do ask permission on a lot if things, also that comes in having respect I find .... he said I was sneaky the other day .... well you gotta be when someone is boss right? I do all the cooking ( he did teach me at first ) still i did it :laugh: and I get up every morning at 6.30, I make his flask of coffee and cook him his eggs ... even when I'm on a late shift he will wait till I finish to go shop to cook tea :roll: :banghead: but I have the best builder and the coolest guy in town so I'm not complaining .... much :whitstling: and he is the best rider flying back from bude the other day at 160 was the ride of my life and it was so much fun I was giggling and laughing all the way home AWSOME ( I did tell him ' let's just ride fast ' :sneaky: :D
You all have awesome wives :thumbsup: and are all lucky :cool::inlove and I love this thread hee hee hee thanks for letting me on :rolleyes: forever friends :rolleyes:

The only thing my wife can make is dinner reservations.:(:banghead::banghead::banghead:

OMG, the stories I have, back when I worked 60-80 hours a week, she tried so hard to cook, 3 times cooked turkey with guts in, once basted one with olive oil, the famous oily turkey, made cookies and put a cup of salt and a teaspoon of sugar in, neither our dog nor the neighbors dog would touch them, and world famous for her black bottom cookies, one Christmas she burnt 3 consecutive batches. Wouldn't trade her for the world.

Back