Update...broke down yet again

Surprise surprise, my 3R broke down again. No power yet again. I've left the bike where it is. Anyone who wants it can take it. I'm done with it...

You are giving up to soon
Where are you at there is a lot of people that could help you maybe you are near one of them.
Sounds like you may need to try and move the bat terminals

What does a qualified mechanic say about it? Have it taken to a dealer and let them sort it out. It is purely electrical and those gremlins can be tough to find sometimes.

You are giving up to soon
Where are you at there is a lot of people that could help you maybe you are near one of them.
Sounds like you may need to try and move the bat terminals
Battery was tested yesterday and is 100% fine. All terminals tight. Fuses all good.
I left my bike at a local petrol station. I'm at work for the day.

The bike is probably mechanically sound and not worth throwing in the towel on it. If it is indeed free to me on the side of the road I need a Google map location of it.
The bike is awesome and mechanically sound. I bet it's a 50 cent part that will end up costing me over a grand. 550 out of pocket so far in 1 day and more to come once I dump it on the dealer's doorstep.
Unless you grab it first 😆👍

What does a qualified mechanic say about it? Have it taken to a dealer and let them sort it out. It is purely electrical and those gremlins can be tough to find sometimes.
I was given the electrical thumbs up at Worthington's yesterday when this all started. Now it's clicking and buzzing, dash is on, off, on, off and the display is fluttering. Definitely worse than yesterday.

Back