For Sale Unique Custom Intake

Correct. Should fit a Touring too, although I can't be certain about tank and indicator clearance. Maybe just need different rubbers if it's tight.

I guess you already know Richard that the Scrambler isn't as capable as the Tiger 800 on the dirt ?

Yes of course. The new 800 is probably the best bike there is (or ever has been). The Scrambler offers something different though and is exactly what I'm looking for. If I could I'd have both.

Test rode the new Tiger XC 800 , Thunderbird Commander and 1200 Explorer on Saturday. Only one i'd even consider to replace the RIII would be the 1200. Then again i'd prefer a new Roadster with Ponters Mark 1 Lushy magic over all of them, just my thoughts of course.

Test rode the new Tiger XC 800 , Thunderbird Commander and 1200 Explorer on Saturday. Only one i'd even consider to replace the RIII would be the 1200. Then again i'd prefer a new Roadster with Ponters Mark 1 Lushy magic over all of them, just my thoughts of course.

You've been a fan of the 1200 since you first rode one, mate. Have to agree it's a formidable motor. I still see a Rocket down the track but I'm enjoying riding lighter bikes. Not that I found the Rocket a chore at all; just enjoying the change. I think that's why I'd lean towards the 800 just now. As I said, there's about 10 I'd like and 6 I have to have - both Tigers are in there. Sadly 2 seems to be my quota. Plenty of time. ;)

Now, I have several bids on the intake but would love to see a few more. Don't forget, the money's not for me.

37801_394301cded8d7e6d3beb49de71df7b9c.jpg

Comes with both K&N filters, trimmed bear claw and standard intake plenum bell mouth rubbers and clamps - not to mention the fact that it's a one of a kind. Contact me soon if you're interest.

Back