For Sale Unique Custom Intake

So what are you getting, can't believe you will be happy on something else than a Rocket but I guess you will always be able to get a "fix" on a customers or trade in bike
hes getting two new sets of wheels i believe a goldwing and a scooter both dog *****red:D

No Fred, I haven't really broadcast it. Prefer not to be a gunna'. ;)

I'll be watching in particular for some exciting new Triumph releases later this year. Thruxton 1200 and a Speed Twin are both rumoured. There'll be others too..

Thruxton 1200 very interesting :cool: now that would definitely get my attention i would need to own one of those bastards for sure and a speed twin id be extremely interested to see that. I love the origional so a new updated version would be great if done rite

OK, time to draw this to a close. I have had several bids and a few extremely generous ones. I'll be in direct contact with the hi bidders this evening or tomorrow. If you're interested, act quickly, read the original post and look at the earlier thread. Proceeds are going to go to Cobba's family.

Last edited:
Sold to @TRIUMPHANT . Congratulations on the purchase and extremely generous bid. Thanks also to those who also responded with powerful bids. What a great bunch of guys. I look forward to seeing pictures of this unique bit of kit in its new home in due course.
I'll be contacting Robyn in coming days and will take great pleasure in passing the proceeds on.

A big congrats to all for the great outcome. I am sure that all involved will be happy knowing a unique item has gone to a good home with Richard doing a noble deed.

Sold to @TRIUMPHANT . Congratulations on the purchase and extremely generous bid. Thanks also to those who also responded with powerful bids. What a great bunch of guys. I look forward to seeing pictures of this unique bit of kit in its new home in due course.
I'll be contacting Robyn in coming days and will take great pleasure in passing the proceeds on.

Thanks for offering up the intake to bid on... but most of all thank you for offering up the proceeds of it to Robyn and the Kids mate.
Bigger than Ben Hur !!

A big congrats to all for the great outcome. I am sure that all involved will be happy knowing a unique item has gone to a good home with Richard doing a noble deed.

Not all that noble mate. I've had the privilege of using it for free for a couple of years after Robyn decline my offer of payment. My contribution is now the K&N filters and other fittings - call it rent - but full credit to @TRIUMPHANT for being prepared to front up with such a sizeable amount.

I'm sure he won't mind my saying so, but part of his motivation was that he recently lost his younger brother and could think of nothing better than to contribute to another family that had also experienced loss. What a top bloke, eh.

Last edited:
Back