Ugly Side Reflectors

Protonhound

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Rocket 3R
I always get rid of those ugly side reflectors on my bikes and on the rocket the ones on the license plate holder are easy enough to cut off and paint the edge. I believe the ones on the forks are attached with an adhesive pad but I don't want to just rip them off and wind up with something worse. Page 1284 in the manual does not show any mechanical attachment and I have never seen a bike with such.

I always get rid of those ugly side reflectors on my bikes and on the rocket the ones on the license plate holder are easy enough to cut off and paint the edge. I believe the ones on the forks are attached with an adhesive pad but I don't want to just rip them off and wind up with something worse. Page 1284 in the manual does not show any mechanical attachment and I have never seen a bike with such.
There is a company that makes covers to go over them if you don't want to remove them. The covers may look better than the reflectors but you still have something stuck on the side of your forks. Fork Reflectors Covers for Triumph motorcycles

There is a company that makes covers to go over them if you don't want to remove them. The covers may look better than the reflectors but you still have something stuck on the side of your forks. Fork Reflectors Covers for Triumph motorcycles
They're gone and it looks much better. Those covers you mention belong into the useless accessory bin. 🤣

Back