scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
At last People we might have a Real solution to the rear tyre problem, I have been in contact with L-Futon they are a retread company the Only retreads they do are for bikes, they have Only been in business for about a year. prices are Low he said about $65.00 for a Rocket rear. do not know to much about retreads waiting on some more info, does anyone have any insight about this.

At last People we might have a Real solution to the rear tyre problem, I have been in contact with L-Futon they are a retread company the Only retreads they do are for bikes, they have Only been in business for about a year. prices are Low he said about $65.00 for a Rocket rear. do not know to much about retreads waiting on some more info, does anyone have any insight about this.

April fools??? Hopefully???:confused:

Yes, But, being in the minority here, if these guys made tires our size, I would try them. They've been around for years and no one has ever died from riding on them..

If I ever wear the tires out on the Trophy (need to ride that bike more, I guess.. lol) I will try a set on it.. :)

Kind of like the dark side debate, I guess...

Hey Scott :D

I just thought you were a sloppy typist... I was wondering why you were capitalizing the "O"s. I didn't get it until you gave it away. I'm not very smart so I must be the retread :D

Flip and Tom,
Yea, the retreads are a motorcycle club.
My brother-in-law who lives in Louisiana is a member.
He's also a detective so it may be a cop club, don't know about that.

Back