TuneECU site closing!

I no longer have a stock or near stock bike to develop tunes on, nor will I the forseafores future.

I do know there are people here in the community with Dyno built tunes that have the same/similar setup to you.

If they chose to submit it I'll gladly post it for use.

The challenge blidnly adjusting the R3 tunes off a Dyno is that the bike will feel fine and healthy across an extremely wide range of fuel ratios. From 11.5-16 AFRs the bike generally still feels fine, because of that simply pulling fuel to increase MPG is potentially dangerous.

I hear ya Rob. I’m not really concerned with the mileage as much as it’s just really rich, so much that you can smell it strongly. Last May in Stearns @Speedy mentioned it to me after riding together for the day and he had his laptop with him so was going to hook up n tweak it later, but we got busy (cooking and “rehydrating”) & forgot to mess with it.
Anyway, I just saw some tweaked versions on the resources page that I will look at to see if they are any different than what I have.
What do I need to look at in the tables to compare to???

Send your tune and a description of your setup to the email on that site please and I'll have a look through to see if anything stands out as horridly out of the range of normal.

Send your tune and a description of your setup to the email on that site please and I'll have a look through to see if anything stands out as horridly out of the range of normal.

I pm’d you for your email addy. I’m too stoopid to send it from android to the new site :banghead:

So... fast forward 1.5 years and TuneECU.com is still there and operational o_O
Well, .com is "frozen", and Google directs you to TuneECU.net instead (which is still Alain's site, just under .net domain) which appears to have all the stuff on it.

http://www.tuneecu.com/
TuneECU_Start

And claviger's www.tuneecu.org is now dead...? What happened there anyone know?

Back