TuneBoy Full Install May Contain Spyware

If it's not blocking or at least quarantining files with an exe extension, then your administrator has changed it to allow them. The Barracudas come with .exe files blocked by default. Zip files are also commonly set up by administrators to be blocked or quarantined by the Barracuda Spam Firewall as well. We've had a Barracuda in place for about 3-1/2 years and love it. Also, just because it says it came from tuneboy.com.au doesn't necessarily mean that it did.

Oh, my mistake. I should have read your email more carefully. You have the spyware filter. Hmmm, I wonder if my spam filter will pick that up as a trojan if I email a copy to my work email. It should detect it. Maybe an experiment for this weekend!

Welcome to the Forum.

I use a couple ant-spyware programs and Grisoft's AVG anti-virus. None of these detected any maladies with TuneBoy downloads. It could have been that Adultsheepfinder website you were just at.:D

Oh, my mistake. I should have read your email more carefully. You have the spyware filter. Hmmm, I wonder if my spam filter will pick that up as a trojan if I email a copy to my work email. It should detect it. Maybe an experiment for this weekend!

Yeah, and, I am the administrator, well, CTO...

Back