Stage one kit, no intercooler. Plug fits in socket under toolkit. Blue light comes on. I will go home during my lunch break and take a photo.
Richard from TTS is off until Wednesday.

The right cable for TuneECU (but not Tuneboy unfortunately.. that cable is expensive, and so is the "key" you need for your ECU)

Link to download TuneECU computer software; http://www.tuneecu.com/Tunes_in_Hex_and_dat/TuneECU/TuneECUv2.5.8.zip
Link for cable drivers; D2XX Direct Drivers

I'd recommened going the TuneECU route anyway, if @late2ride doesn't have a map that can be used or at least copied over, and TTS don't supply a TuneECU .hex map, you can always use screenshots of the TuneBoy map tables to manually input the table values into the correct base TuneECU.hex map.

Ok AndyH,
Please remember that I am trying to give help based on working on a 2006 normal aspirated Rocket 111. Just trying to support a fellow Captain.

There is no easy way to put this other than you will need to have a picture of each map Table: ie. all 3 F tables, all 3 L tables and the I1 table (this you can copy to I2 and I3). You may also need a picture of the Air/Fuel table.
My I trim table is all 0's and my 2nd Throttle is all 100.

NOTE: You may need to change the DISPLAY setting away from the graph to table (no tick for graph)

Once you have these pictures you can click on each table cell and input the value from the picture.
Also I would check each of the parameters - I am not sure if there is a comparison within Tuneboy - as I have not used this.

I Have changed my Rev. Limit to 6800, thermo fan to 96, speed adjust to 0 and Speed limit to 299 - Again I am not sure if these figures are the best for the TTS?

There is a good source of information about the TuneECU in the Tuning section.

Hope this helps

Ok mate, I have ordered a tuneboy from Australia now. I think I’ll stick to TTS speck. Soon as I can run it I’ll arrange to take it for a proper tune up on a dyno.
I’m not experienced enough to load up and download these maps. Found a tuneboy for £175 so cheaper than the $399 one that I saw originally. Just hope I get the right one. And good instructions.

Ok mate, I have ordered a tuneboy from Australia now. I think I’ll stick to TTS speck. Soon as I can run it I’ll arrange to take it for a proper tune up on a dyno.
I’m not experienced enough to load up and download these maps. Found a tuneboy for £175 so cheaper than the $399 one that I saw originally. Just hope I get the right one. And good instructions.
With TuneBoy you have to send your serial number tto Australia to get a password specific to your ecu. Make sure you aren't just getting a cable!

Back